1. Iowa -" Who knows? The Shadow knows." Something, somehow, kneecapped Bernie again.
2. The SOU speech – masterful and enhanced in its effectiveness by Pelosi's interpretation of how a teen-ager would react petulantly to another teen-aged kid whom she hates. IMO a lot of people will remember the behavior of the Democrats last night.
3. President Trump will be acquitted today. It will be interesting to learn if Romney's spiteful selfishness will cause him to vote for conviction. If he does he is dead meat out in the New Zion. Will any Democrats vote for acquittal? "We will see?"
4. James Carville asked the question today – "Will we Democrats become an ideological cult or will we return to being a majoritarian party?
5. And - 291,000 new private sector jobs were added to the economy in January.
Pax Vobiscum pl