“President Joe Biden’s job approval rating has fallen to 33%, with more than half of respondents expressing disapproval in the latest poll from Quinnipiac University, released Wednesday.
About 1 in 3 respondents approve of Biden’s performance, while just over half disapprove and 1 in 10 expressed no opinion.
- 33% approve of Biden’s performance.
- 53% disapprove of Biden’s performance.
- 10% had no opinion.
About half of Americans said that Biden is performing about as well as they expected, while about 4 in 10 said that he’s doing worse than they expected.
- 50% said Biden is doing about as well as they expected.
- 39% said Biden is doing worse than they expected.
- 7% said Biden is doing better than they expected.”
Comment: I would like the Republicans in politics and the media to stop talking about how big they will win in November. They are inviting the judgment of the gods on their cause.
Hillary against someone like DeSantis or Noem. Great idea! Hillary against Trump? Bad idea! I live in the belly of the liberal upper middle class here in Alexandria in the midst up many Democrats who hate Trump’s guts. There are many like them. pl