1. Joe Scarborough and his MJ crew are on a hyper-nationalist journey in which the Cold War image of the USSR continues to dominate their collective Borgasm.
2. They fret and fret over a variety of issues such as the supposed Russian intention to invade Ukraine. What proof there is for that escapes me but, no matter… Why do they bother to ponder this possibility? If it is going to happen, that will become manifest. If it does not happen, well, it did not happen. The only reason one would be interested in forecasting something like this would be if one contemplated a forestalling effort and I do not think that is a real option for the US and its Borgistic pals. Mutual nuclear annihilation lurks in the background and the JCS knows that well.
3. Donald (the Closer) Trump and his minions are the object of intensive Borgist media efforts to portray them as agents of Vladimir the Hood (LeCarre reference). It is now discovered that Berlusconi (the Letch) was also a servant of The Evil One brooding in his Kremlinesque castle (Lord of the Rings reference). I actually think the Letch was interestingly human and nothing like a Borgista. Can anyone doubt that this latest smear campaign is directed by the Obamanite information operations center in the White House?
3. The Turks. Ah yes, the Turks. On the one hand they are going to attend cooperation meetings in Teheran with Russia and the Shia mullahcracy. On a second hand they are talking about improving relations with the Syrian government. With yet a third hand they have in the last couple of days let 1,000 jihadi reinforcements pass through the Turkish Hatay Province border crossings for the evident purpose of reinforcing the jihadis at Aleppo where these creatures have lost a lot of men. It would seem to me that the Russians and Iranians know about this since I do. I think the Sublime Porte did things more skillfully than this but, what do I know?
4. Then there is the Aleppo battle itself. This thing has become such a meat grinder for the jihadis that the R+6 must think it worth continuing for a while. As someone on SST mentioned there has emerged a pattern in which Syrian forces advance into a rebel held area of the city and then withdraw to allow the jihadis to re-occupy it. This is a great convenience since the area you withdrew from is "target rich" after the jihadis advance int it. And then there are the hunting trips across Idlib Province being conducted by Russian and Syrian air. This must be a real meat market.
Hilly is going to have a lot to deal with in her role as mother of us all.