The indictment concerning the Russian information ops campaign should not be the end of Mueller's enquiries and the announced public results of his efforts. For example:
1. Did Trump and/or his associates conspire with Russia or Russians to rig the 2016 US election?
2. How did the DNC and Podesta e-mails end up in the pages of Wikileaks?
3. What is the provenance and funding of the Steele dossier? Was there criminality involved in production and promotion of this paper whether at the DNC, the Clinton Campaign, GPS Fusion or among various officials of DoJ or the FBI?
4. Was there an actual "insurance policy" sought by officials of the FBI and DoJ as a plot to conspiratorially thwart Trump's election or subsequently his ability to govern?
5. Was there an actual conspiracy among the leaders of the IC and FBI to block Trump's election by selective media placement of claims about him? Brennan's recent appointment as a "contributor" at CNN is interesting in that regard.
6. Did the aforesaid leaders of the IC obtain from British intelligence material held by them that was then used against Trump?
Mueller has made a good start with the St. Petersburg 13. He needs to clear up the rest or these "loose ends" will remain forever in the realm of urban myth and partisan propaganda. pl