Just listened to BHO speaking on the Orlando gay massacre. He would so love to make this a gun law issue, but it is just so difficult given the facts known so far:
- Sunni Muslim who called 911 to renew his pledge of allegiance to IS and his Caliph Ibrahim DURING the attack.
- This second generation US citizen had no criminal record
- As a licensed security guard for a major security company this man was allowed to buy firearms with less than the background checks required of ordinary Americans (like me)
- He evidently bought guns legally.
- Media surrogates are a bit confused by all this. Almost all of them know nothing of firearms and are unqualified to discuss them. They sound ridiculous.
- It is Ramadan and Islam universally condemns homosexuality. IS kills them when they find them.
- In the EU possession of an AK-47 is illegal. They still get them on the Black Market. There are several million AR-15 variants legally in civilian hands in the US.
- It is once again falsely stated that magazine size would make a difference. Wrong! I am old and can make a magazine change in an AR-15 in less than five seconds.
- The ignorant, like Malcolm Vance insist that Islam does not permit killings like this. He is wrong. As I have often stated Islam has NO CENTRAL AUTHORITY. Because of that Islam is whatever some group of Muslims agree that it is. Think IS. pl
Poor Obama! Surely this can be twisted into a gun control sermon! Surely! pl
Addendum #1. Omar went to Saudi Arabia for pilgrimage and also to the UAE. What was he doing in the UAE?
Addendum #2. The man's father is a long time supporter of the Taliban in his native Afghanistan.