1. Canada Day – Everyone wears shorts – It probably won't snow today in Canada.
2. China Trade – IMO the Chinese Communist Party and China have no intention of accepting a future in which the Middle Kingdom is other than the dominant world power. In that context the Chinese will probably make some sort of deal with the US to take the heat off their declining economy- more Chinese purchases of US goods – paper agreements on Chinese underhanded trade practices but nothing that amounts to a basic Chinese change of policy.
3. North Korea – Look to see a limited US/NOKO agreement on a freezing of nuclear status rather than a removal of NOKO nuclear weapons. Trump is a practical man who wants apparent success before 2020 bites him. He correctly, IMO, sees that a North Korea flooded with foreign capital, investment and consumer goods will be set on a path that the North Korean Communist Party will not be able to control. It is interesting how much more control Trump has over Korean policy than he has over Cuba policy or the evolving disaster in the ME. Why? There is no Korean-American pressure bloc, nor the Zionist juggernaut.
4. Hong Kong – The Chinese Communist Party will suppress autonomy in Hong Kong. It is just a matter of time. Socialist governments inevitably become more and more repressive and are required to rule through fear and police coercion. A Hong Kong that defies centralized Communist rule is a threat to the party throughout the country. It is just a matter of time.
5. Turkey – The Neo-Ottomans are in the process of devouring large parts of northern Syria. This process is something like an anaconda slowing engulfing a large animal. We are now in the phase of this devouring in which there is a lot of nonsense about de-militarized zones, supposed cease fires, entrenched Turkish "observation posts" placed so as to keep the SAA and friends from getting at HTS and the other jihadis in Idlib Province. If successful this will be followed by plebiscites and petitions by local puppet government for annexation. This Turkish process of acquiring northern Syria is greatly assisted by the continuing Bolton/Pompeo/neocon policy of regime change in Syria. Under the sway of this policy we continue to do our best to impede the reconstruction of Syria and refugee return with all sorts of baloney in the MSM about Syrian government atrocities against returning Syrians. We also are doing everything possible to discourage a Syria Kurd-Syrian government rapprochement. IMO Trump has delegated attention on this to the neocons in his house and should take this function away from them in this area.
5. Iran – We continue to squeeze Iran into a smaller and smaller space in the belief that their knees will buckle and that they will then accept an Israeli view of their future, one in which they are rug manufactures and pistachio growers for the world under Israeli tutelage. IMO this is nonsense. They will not accept that any more than the Palestinians will accept Jared Kushner's vision of a re-birth of King Solomon's mythic realm in which Palestinians are perpetual serfs. Eventually, the Iranians will fight us.
6. Tucker Carlson as a replacement for the 'stache? Good idea! Make the 'stache ambassador to Turkey or Israel. pl