1. Joe Biden is accused of having done what Trump bragged about, i.e., having inserted finger or fingers into a woman staffer's vagina by force and without her consent, she being a senate staffer at the time. Is this not rape?
2. The New York Democratic Party has cancelled its presidential primary this year with the effect of awarding all its delegates to Biden in whatever form of convention it manages to stage. Bernie supporters are understandably upset
3. Nancy Pelosi (the chocolate ice cream lady) reproached Democratic party operative Jake Tapper on the air yesterday for pressing her about the way she has handled the dithering over the COVID-19 giveaways. She told him to "calm down."
4. Pelosi has also endorsed the aforementioned Biden without regard to his status as an accused rapist.
5. Justin Fairfax the lieutenant governor of Virginia and the Democratic Party of the New Dominion continue to ignore two accusations of rape (with penis) by two women who are highly educated professionals. He continues to hold office without a problem.
6. Trump seems to have finally been worn down by constant attack by the media to the point of disintegration. Congratulations are due to the media agitprop types for their success in this matter.
What else? pl