“‘If that’s not child molestation, it is definitely close’: Tucker Carlson blasts Biden over daughter Ashley’s diary admission that taking showers with him as a girl may have contributed to her sex addiction after DailyMail.com revealed the extract
- Tucker Carlson questioned why the FBI was investigating the alleged theft of a diary as it is not a federal crime
- Carlson said: ‘The answer lies in what’s in the diary. Now we know what’s in the diary’
- Ashley Biden allegedly wrote in a January 2019 entry: ‘I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)’
- A Florida woman named Aimee Harris is under investigation for selling Ashley Biden’s diary after the president’s daughter left it behind at a ‘halfway house’
- Previous reports claimed the Bidens reported it stolen in an alleged burglary, but DailyMail.com has learned Harris is not being investigated for theft
- ‘It’s her selling of the property that could be considered a crime. And the fact Ashley is the president’s daughter kicks it to a different legal level,’ source said
- Harris, 39, moved into a Palm Beach home and found the diary under the mattress shortly after Ashley moved back to Philadelphia in 2020
- She is said to have later passed the private journal around at a Republican fundraiser before selling it for $40,000 to right wing organization Project Veritas
- The diary contained details about her chronic drug abuse, sex addiction, and being ‘hyper-sexualized’ in her youth” Daily Mail
Comment: One hell of a story. So far it has been suppressed by nearly all the media including this morning’s Fox offerings. I doubt that can continue. Sadly, I know of several cases in which powerful fathers molested daughters. It seems to be that the more powerful the father the more likely the molestation. “They’re mine, all mine,” one creep said to me during the investigation that led to his conviction in a general court martial. He went away for a long time.
According to the Daily Mail story, Harris found the diary under a mattress when she moved into a residence vacated by Ashley Biden in Florida. It seems that this kind of slovenly behavior runs in the family.
Selling the found diary seems unlikely to be a crime. If so, what possible justification can there be for the Geheime FBI to interfere in the matter? pl