1. Guns are sold out in shops all over Virginia in a surge of buying. Most are first time buyers. Maybe that is not so foolish.
2. Anti-Trumpers are planning a mass demonstration in Manhattan. One can only hope …
3. Mayor de Blasio sounds more hysterical every day, but today he is happy with the supplies and USNS Comfort tied up at a Manhattan pier. I wonder if he is still being chauffeured to his gym?
4. Democrats think Andrew Cuomo is a much, much better crisis manager than Trump. Seems to me they are both doing a good job.
5. Trump presented a plausible case for people in NY City selling PPE out the back door of hospitals for good money. And across the country as well. Anyone who has had a mess sergeant or supply sergeant sell food or other goodiesto civilians that you, as CO, are pecuniarily responsible for will tell you that it is quite possible that people are doing that.
6. The press at the daily COVID-19 WH pressers continue to act like the swine that most of them are. Their purpose for attendance is clearly to belittle and undermine Trump's leadership. How contemptible!
7. The FDA has cleared hydrochloroquine and the accompanying antibiotic for experimental and emergency use. This occurred over the objections and contemptuous disdain of medical "experts" who would rather see people die than have their precious "protocols" ignored.
8. Homage to the Corps of Engineers. They are working miracles in construction.
9. New Orleans (the Big Easy) is going to take it in the shorts after the great contamination at Mardi Gras, but the party will roll on. "Laissez les bons temps rouler!" Ainsi soit-il! pl