- Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, was named by The Oregonian Sunday night as someone police are investigating
- He is said to describe himself as '100% ANTIFA' and social media posts show him attending BLM protests
- Allegations surrounding his earlier arrest for carrying a loaded gun were dropped July 30; it is not known why
- Patriot Prayer founder Joey Gibson identified the victim of Saturday night's shooting as Aaron 'Jay' Danielson
- Police have released little information and Chief Chuck Lovell said investigators are still gathering evidence
- Prosecutors claimed on Monday that the city was being terrorized by 'outsiders' who came for the violence
- Both Danielson and Reinoehl were citizens of Portland or surrounding suburbs
- President Trump paid tribute to Danielson on Twitter, saying: 'Rest In Peace, Jay!'
If I remember the Portland region correctly, the city is an "island" of leftist goofiness surrounded by more and more conservative people the farther out into the country you go.. Portland city is so weird that a TeeVee series entitled "Portlandia" was aired a few years ago. The theme of the series was the otherworldly fantasyland that was the city.
If you read this article throughout and watch all the videos you will probably see that civil war has already begun in the US. pl