1. Mayor Muriel Bowser proudly stated that she "pushed the Army away from our city." The Army she is talking about is the US ARMY and she wants it out of "her" city whether it be the Regular Army (active force) or the National Guard of the various states. It appears to be her position that in the District of Columbia the US armed forces are foreign forces. Bowser is also quite self assured in saying that she does not want to see any "exceptional" federal police presence in DC. Does she have a future referendum on "sovereignty" in mind? A city state?
2. The antifa+ forces manipulating BLM, the happy camper crowds, Muriel Bowser et al on the left have now demonstrated the extent of their command and control capabilities. They brought the crowds in Washington right up to the fence around the WH and then had them leave notes attached to the fence as markers as to the limits of federal government power. The message is clear. "We bring violence when we wish and we turn it off when we please. This is the limit of your territorial control, this fence. We can guide the mob to you from any number of assembly areas, can guide them with free cookies, hot dogs, colored balloons. Donald Trump you are now essentially imprisoned in the WH. You can fly in and out of your prison but the streets …"
3. The logistical capabilities of antifa+ are also impressive. They can move people around the country with ease, position pallet loads of new brick, 55 gallon new trash cans of frozen water bottles and other debris suitable for throwing on gridded patterns around cities in a well thought out distribution pattern. Who pays for this? Who plans this? Who coordinates these plans and gives "execute orders?" AVAAZ? Maybe.
4. Antifa+ can create massive propaganda campaigns that fit their agenda. These campaigns are fully supported by the MSM and by many in the Congressional Democratic Party. The present meme of "Defund the Police" is an example. This appeared miraculously, and simultaneously across the country. I am impressed. Yesterday the frat boy type who is mayor of Minneapolis was booed out of a mass meeting of radicals in that fair city because he refused to endorse abolishing the police force. Gutting the civil police forces has long been a major goal of the far left, but now, they have the ability to create mass hysteria over it when they have an excuse.
5. The senior civilians in DoD and the US military high command appear to no longer accept their constitutional subordination to the President of the United States. They countermanded several of his instructions recently and simply ignored others. IMO they are now de facto allies of Muriel Bowser and antifa+ in thwarting President Trump's ability to manage the street situation in the capital of the US and in confining him to the WH grounds unless he comes and goes by helicopter. The House of Representatives want to have Esper and Milley testify this week as to their actions and attitudes. Good! I want to hear it.
6. George Floyd. A minister in Texas eulogized him yesterday and in doing so compared him to Jesus. Really? Really? Perhaps a new religion will spring up based on his martyred sanctity. Yes. Chauvin is a brute, but George Floyd was no saint.
Antifa+ and their globalist political allies made a lot of progress recently, a lot. The questions remain as to where the money, training in planning and logistics come from. pl