“Americans are catching onto President Joe Biden; they are beginning to see what Democrats, along with CNN and MSNBC, et al, so successfully hid from them during last year’s presidential election campaign. Voters are discovering that they elected a shell of a president, a frequently addled man without conviction or force who’s every campaign promise was entirely bogus.
There may not have been widespread voter fraud in 2020 but that doesn’t mean a horrendous fraud was not perpetrated on American voters.
Most worrisome today for Biden: people are even souring on the character issues that his campaign touted, like honesty and empathy.
Most worrisome today for Democrats: they cannot rely on the president to carry them to victory in 2022. No wonder they’re trying to jam through their progressive wish-list via a massive $3.5 trillion budget package with zero GOP votes. They know it is their only chance.
A brand new Economist/YouGov poll contains alarming readings for Biden and his party:
- 39% of those polled think Joe Biden says what he believes; 44% think he says what people want to hear;
- 38% are confident “in Joe Biden’s ability to deal wisely with an international crisis,” while 46% are “uneasy”;
- 41% think Joe Biden is “honest and trustworthy” but 42% thinks he is not;
- The nation is split on whether Biden actually “cares” about people like them;
- Only 21% think Biden can bring the country together; 53% do not;
- 51% think Biden is “liberal” or “very liberal” and only 27% think he is “moderate.”
Keep in mind this massive survey of 2,000 Americans was conducted between July 24 and 27, those were the days before the chaos that has since erupted over the Delta variant.
The White House’s inability to give the nation straight answers about the highly contagious new strain of COVID-19 and the rising number of “breakthrough” cases will further erode trust in the president.” liz peak
Comment: I confess to boredom on the subject of Bidonian Marxist machinations. Yes. They successfully deceived the Soccer moms and dads on the basis of Trump’s vulgarity. Yes, they are aiming for a re-creation of Leninist tyranny. Yes, I am grateful for the presence and voice of Liz Peak, Levin and Tucker, but it IS in fact boring. pl
11,956 total views, 1 views today